Call for 2019 ASHRM Annual Conference ePoster Abstracts
This is the time to showcase your insights and expertise!
Submit a proposal to show your work at ASHRM’s Annual Conference & Exhibition in Baltimore, MD on October 13-16, 2019 and present your innovative ideas at one of health care's premier educational events.
Who attends the Annual Conference?
Each year, the ASHRM Annual Conference & Exhibition attracts approximately 2,000 registered attendees. They include leaders from many different levels, including risk managers and patient safety officers from hospitals and medical centers to insurance brokers and consultants from North America and beyond.
Conditions of Participation
The Call for Posters is open to ASHRM members and nonmembers. Those who would like to participate should submit an abstract online describing their project by Sunday, May 5, 2019.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
· At least one author must register for the Annual Conference to be eligible for participation.
· The cost of travel and conference registration is the responsibility of the presenter. ASHRM will not cover these fees.
· Proposals may be submitted any time until Sunday, May 5, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time and are only accepted electronically, via the online abstract management system.
· The submission of a presentation does not guarantee participation in the conference nor do multiple submissions from any one company guarantee a poster being selected.
· Complete required fields in all sections. You may exit and enter the proposal submission process as many times as needed to edit and complete your proposal.
ASHRM Annual Conference 2019 Poster Proposal Evaluation Criteria
Approved abstracts will be evaluated on the following criteria:
State of Completion/Quality of the Proposal:
Is the proposal complete? Is something missing that prevents the reviewer from getting a full understanding of the proposal?
Is this a new topic? Does this present the topic in a new light?
Advancement of the Field:
Does this poster help attendees learn new topics to advance in the field of risk management?
Is the poster topic relevant to the field of risk management?
The Annual Conference Committee will make the final decision on which abstracts are chosen for poster presentations by June 1.
Applicants whose abstracts are selected will be required to upload their poster to an online site by August 31.
· Presenters should use a landscape style in designing the poster and choose a font size large enough so that the audience can read the poster from up to 2 feet away on a 46-inch screen.
· As in the abstract, the content of the poster should include the concise title of the project, the full names of all authors including their designations and affiliations, and the following sections: Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
· The poster should include acknowledgements, disclosures of financial support and references, when appropriate.
· All expenses associated with creation of the electronic posters are the responsibility of the presenter.
The posters will be displayed on large touch screens at the ASHRM 2019 Annual Conference in Baltimore, MD, October 13-16, 2019.
If you have questions regarding the Call for Posters, please contact the Education Team at ASHRM via email at email@example.com. Please write “ASHRM Call for Posters” in the e-mail subject line
Back to Top